20 November, 2007

New Moon evidence proves existence of Easter Bunny!

(Note: No, I am NOT serious. But seeing all this garbage makes me think I'm on to something)

I am not an expert, an astronomer, a butcher, baker, or anyone who knows much of anything. But the photos below will provide undeniable proof that the Easter Bunny is REAL, and that the ancient race of Moon dwellers knew it.

Image I: Untouched image from Google Moon.


You can see the bunny carved from the lunar surface quite clearly. But it becomes clearer....

Image II - Modified image


With a little expert image enhancement, you can now see that I am NOT seeing things. It's there. That, my friends, is a rabbit. Shaped by intelligently guided hands, very possibly a sure sign that maybe there were Moon dwellers in the past! This is very exciting and edgy science!

Image III- Final evidence

Clearly the Moon dwellers' attempt to recreate, in grand scale, a pot of boiling water and some eggs. There you have it- PROOF OF THE EASTER BUNNY! ON THE MOON! I think I'll write a book or brochure about it. I'll let you know when it's for sale.

No comments: